– Mr. Shamsaddin is the Chief Executive Officer, Agri-Nutrients Company. He is also the Chairman of Yansab.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND PREVIOUS POSITIONS
– Prior to his present posting, Mr. Shamsaddin held a number of senior positions at SABIC, including Executive Vice President of SABIC Shared Services and Vice President of Internal Audit.
– During his career, Mr. Shamsaddin played several operational and management roles, covering Process Safety Management, Reliability, Engineering/Project Management, Maintenance and Operations functions in refinery and petrochemical plants.
– He also took up the responsibility of the company’s Enterprise Risk Management as General Manager, which encompassed Risk Management, Internal Controls, Business Continuity Management, Global Insurance and Credit Management.
– He was also a member of SABIC Risk Management’s Executive Committee and the Secretary of the SABIC Board Risk & Compliance Committee. He was part of the Corporate Finance Leadership Team and led several projects and global initiatives. As the company’s Chief Audit Executive, he was accountable to the Board Audit Committee for the Corporate Internal Audit.
– In his early professional career, Mr. Shamsaddin served at Saudi Aramco-Exxon Mobil Refinery (SAMREF) with global secondment experiences at refinery and chemical sites. He then joined SABIC as Manufacturing Turnaround Senior Manager at SABIC Manufacturing and was promoted as Manufacturing Services/Planning General Manager. He also served as Operations General Manager at Ibn Rushd and Continuous Improvement General Manager at SABIC Manufacturing Center of Excellence.
– Mr. Shamsaddin holds a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mechanical Engineering (Hons) from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia