IFA’s biennial Global Technical Symposium has emerged as the fertilizer industry’s thought leadership event, leading to more efficient and responsible production over the past decades. Participation in this event historically comes from the membership (around 150 producers from 100 countries … senior leaders, production managers) – thus distinguishing it from similar events, which tend to appeal to much broader, more commercial audiences, and often focus at one fertilizer product or region at a time.
Following a successful Symposium in New Delhi in 2016, this conference is returning to Europe where support has already been ensured from Fertiberia and Fertilizers Europe. New will be that IFA will invite technology providers from in- and outside the membership to exhibit their products and services. Special focus will be put on the IFA 2030 initiative which aims at identifying and addressing issues that have the potential to bring about significant change in the fertilizer industry, or affect success of its companies up to 2030.
• Two-day conference with side events and exhibition, plus networking opportunities and technical visit.
• Technical visit to the NPK production site of IFA member Fertiberia in Puertollano.
• Gala Dinner at the Casino de Madrid.
• Participation of approximately 200 technical leaders from 40 counties, including the IFA Executive Board and Fertilizers Europe leaders.
• New marketing and PR opportunities with exhibition space and sponsorship
• Sustainable Development
• IFA 2030 Initiative
• Best Available Technology
• Fertilizer Innovation
Conference details and online registration
Contact: Conference Service