The annual IFA Production and International Trade Conference is the only IFA event that has a dedicated focus on supply issues and key topics, addressing trade, markets, fertilizer projects, capacity developments, feedstock adequacy and logistics.
The programme is designed by IFA members for IFA members.
The 2017 programme will bring key knowledge for tapping opportunities in a challenging market:
• Take a deep look on the evolution of key fertilizer markets and key fertilizer exporting countries;
• Learn about the adequacy of feedstocks in global markets (sulphur, natural gas);
• Seek out the winds of change in global ammonia trade, seaborne dry bulk shipping and terminal developments in EECA;
• Get a clear assessment of technological progress on NPK production and of different distribution systems;
• Benefit from the banker’s perspective on financing fertilizer projects;
• Hear the experts’ views on agriculture markets, and on the impact of exchange rate on fertilizer trade.
You will access to such expertise and insights only at the 2017 IFA PIT Conference in Paris on 22-24 February 2017.
Conference details and online registration
Contact: Conference Service