GUIDELINES FOR PAPER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The IFA Secretariat is now accepting paper themes and abstracts for the 2017 Global Safety Summit. If you would like to present a paper during this Summit, which is expected to attract over 100 fertilizer executives from around 40 countries, please provide the following information:
1) Proposed title
2) Speaker name, company and country
3) Maximum 100-word paper abstract in English
Your paper abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical & SHE Committee’s Strategic Advisory Team (SAT) and will be accepted according to their relevance to the Summit theme and to the below topic areas, before end of 2016.
As the number of papers will be limited, we strongly encourage interested authors to submit paper proposals as soon as possible. Paper guidelines will be sent to authors once papers have been selected. One author per paper will be exempted from the Summit registration fees.
This biennial IFA event will highlight safety management and best practices leading to Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) excellence in operations.
Priority will be given to papers addressing one of the following topic areas:
Innovation in Production Efficiency and Cleaner Production:
• Supply chain safety
• Safety management innovation
• Process/design safety features
• Behavior-based safety
• Risk identification and mitigation
• Severe injury reduction focus areas
• Innovation in product security and stewardship measures
• Health management innovation
• Environmental management in the production of fertilizers
• Innovative waste management techniques
For any questions or further clarification regarding the paper abstract submission, please contact Mrs. Sophie Palmié at the IFA Secretariat.