IFA and the World Farmers Organization (WFO), in cooperation with The Global Alliance for Climate-Smart Agriculture (GACSA), have published a new handbook on the best ways to effectively manage nutrients on farms.
The Nutrient Management Handbook is a 25-page manual to help farmers achieve the triple win of boosting productivity, achieving higher resilience and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The handbook answers critical questions such as:
- Which nutrients are essential for plant growth?
- What are the challenges of nutrient management, and how can they be tackled?
- How does water interact with plant nutrients?
- How can I use fertilizer in a way that will make my farm “climate-smart”?
Best management practices (BMPs) for farmers and effective nutrient stewardship guiding principles are outlined as central themes throughout the book.
You can download the Handbook and its promotional materials today, and help us spread the word about its messages!
||Help us spread the word about the Handbook by using and sharing our promotional tools:
Join us also for our webinar on April 20, 3PM CET: we will present the findings of the handbook, and will offer you the opportunity to interact with experts and fellow farmers about the best management practices presented in the handbook!
- Find the Nutrient Management Handbook here;
- Download our video here;
- Dowload the Nutrient Management Handbook flyer here;
- Download its web banners and flat graphics here;
- Select your tweets and Facebook and LinkedIn updates here;