• Priority will be given to papers addressing one of the following topics:
• Fertilizer research and development initiatives
• N, P, K, S fertilizer production technology and process innovation
• Specialty fertilizer production technology innovation
• Best Available Techniques for pollution prevention and control
• Waste management and recycling initiatives
• Energy use and efficiency improvements
• Water use and efficiency improvements
• Learning from fertilizer production incidents
• Other related topic
Guidelines for Paper Abstract Submission
The IFA Secretariat is now accepting paper themes and abstracts for its next Global Technical Symposium. If you would like to present a paper during this event, which is expected to attract over 200 technology leaders from around 40 countries, please provide the following information:
1 - Proposed title
2 - Speaker name, company and country
3 - Maximum 250-word paper abstract in English
Your paper abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical & SHE Committee’s Strategic Advisory Team (SAT) and will be accepted according to their relevance to the Symposium theme and to the below topic areas, before end of 2017.
As the number of papers will be limited, we strongly encourage interested authors to submit paper proposals as soon as possible. Paper guidelines will be sent to authors once papers have been selected. One author per paper will be exempted from the Symposium registration fees.
For any questions or further clarification regarding the paper abstract submission, please contact Mrs. Sophie Palmié.